- “This was a fantastic rental agency right from the start. Robbie was very easy to communicate with and very accommodating for all our requests no matter what we asked. He even allowed us to use his and his wife’s bikes free of charge for our trip!!! He gave us a very detailed introduction to the van, and discussed all the special components inside the van and how they worked. He even secured our first night out at a new campervan site on Cloghane. The van itself was amazing and very well taken care of. It drove well, the stove and refrigerator worked well, and battery life was always sufficient. I highly recommend this company, van, and Robbie!” M.D & S.M. New Mexico, USA
- “Travelled around Kerry for a week in one of Robbies VW campers with my other half and an 18 month old…. you might say we were mad but it was fabulous. Collected the camper from Robbie. He spent over an hour introducing us to the camper, how to use the facilities, gas, etc (while my baba poked around his house and ate his snacks !). Camper was spotless, fully stocked with everything you’d need, down to matches, cleaning products, gas was full, bedclothes- he had literally thought of everything. He spent another hour recommending camp sites and places to see- all of which proved spot on!
We’d the best week, even though it turned out to be the worst weather this year, The campsites were all top notch, loads of facilities, loads to do. My 18 month old loved the novelty of sleeping in the camper – even with the wind howling ….eating her brekki sitting on the floor, watching dvds in bed cos the weather was too bad to go outside
The experience was brilliant. Camper was top notch, spotless, Robbie was brilliant with his advice and attention to detail. Highly recommend to use wildway campers….
We will be back next year Robbie !!!. F.N., Ireland.
- Thank you to Robbie and ciara for a great experience with wild way campers it was magical and we were well equipped with everything we needed. Robbie explained everything and nothing was a problem to him it was greaf fun and happy memories made for ever great to see a local business doing well we will defo be booking again in the summer thanks. M. & S. K, Ireland.
- Excellent time earlier this year touring the beautiful Dingle Peninsula and Ring of Kerry with our two sons. Robbie provides a first class service with Wild Way Campers enthusing all to enjoy the freedom of the open road while taking in the magic of the Wild Atlantic way and sampling the Irish hospitality. By the end of your trip not only will you feel like you have met long lost friends along the way, but you will want one of these on your Christmas list! Thanks Robbie & Ciara! L.S., Scotland.
- We spent three nights traveling the Ring of Kerry in our Wildway camper, and couldn’t recommend it more highly! Robbie was very helpful, and told us all we needed to know about the van before we set off. It was very well equipt with everything you need for a camping trip in Ireland and slept four of us very comfortably! Can’t wait for our return visit. H.M., Ireland.
- Took a 7 day trip around the coast!! Having the van was so convenient. It was spotless and easy to use! Robbie is a pleasure to deal with! I will be booking for next year!. J.B., Ireland.